Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Time] Setting Fixed Time Step to a large value and then back to default makes effects play faster until an editor restart
1. Create a new VFX and add it to the scene
2. Open Project Settings - VFX
3. Change the Fixed Time Step value to something large (1)
4. Reset it back to the default 0.01666667
5. Observe the particle speed.
- The current fixed time step value to apply
- Possibly related to the recent work with time and update modes
- Setting Fixed Time Step to larger values sometimes throws 'Thread group size must be above zero' errors.
- Found on trunk/master
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rendering is broken with UIToolkit with many Intel GPUs (driver-bug)
- [Vulkan] Crash in Windows Standalone when Vulkan is set as rendering API and player window is out of focus
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- [UI] Float type parameter in the Animator Controller displays 0.0 after being changed to a value <0.05