Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Time] Setting Fixed Time Step to a large value and then back to default makes effects play faster until an editor restart
1. Create a new VFX and add it to the scene
2. Open Project Settings - VFX
3. Change the Fixed Time Step value to something large (1)
4. Reset it back to the default 0.01666667
5. Observe the particle speed.
- The current fixed time step value to apply
- Possibly related to the recent work with time and update modes
- Setting Fixed Time Step to larger values sometimes throws 'Thread group size must be above zero' errors.
- Found on trunk/master
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine