Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Time] Setting Fixed Time Step to a large value and then back to default makes effects play faster until an editor restart
1. Create a new VFX and add it to the scene
2. Open Project Settings - VFX
3. Change the Fixed Time Step value to something large (1)
4. Reset it back to the default 0.01666667
5. Observe the particle speed.
- The current fixed time step value to apply
- Possibly related to the recent work with time and update modes
- Setting Fixed Time Step to larger values sometimes throws 'Thread group size must be above zero' errors.
- Found on trunk/master
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved