Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Time] Setting Fixed Time Step to a large value and then back to default makes effects play faster until an editor restart
1. Create a new VFX and add it to the scene
2. Open Project Settings - VFX
3. Change the Fixed Time Step value to something large (1)
4. Reset it back to the default 0.01666667
5. Observe the particle speed.
- The current fixed time step value to apply
- Possibly related to the recent work with time and update modes
- Setting Fixed Time Step to larger values sometimes throws 'Thread group size must be above zero' errors.
- Found on trunk/master
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field