Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Time] Setting Fixed Time Step to a large value and then back to default makes effects play faster until an editor restart
1. Create a new VFX and add it to the scene
2. Open Project Settings - VFX
3. Change the Fixed Time Step value to something large (1)
4. Reset it back to the default 0.01666667
5. Observe the particle speed.
- The current fixed time step value to apply
- Possibly related to the recent work with time and update modes
- Setting Fixed Time Step to larger values sometimes throws 'Thread group size must be above zero' errors.
- Found on trunk/master
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player