Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Tilemap] When a Tilemap object is created Scene Hierarchy doesn't expand if it is collapsed earlier
If the Scene Hierarchy is collapsed and a Tilemap object is created then Scene Hierarchy remains in collapse state. it doesn't expand automatically as it happens when other objects are created. Refer attached video
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Make sure that Scene Hierarchy is a collapsed
2. Hierarchy > Create > 2D Object > Tilemap
On creating Tilemap object Scene Hierarchy is does not expand if it is collapsed.
Scene hierarchy expands automatically when a Tilemap object is created.
2020.1.0a10, 2019.3.0b8, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.1.11f1, 2018.3.0f2, 2018.1.0f2, 2017.4.27f1, 2017.3.0f3
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Multiple VFX assets cannot be opened in one go
- Rectangle Shape Area Light generates a circle around the rectangle shape
- Action can't be undone after changing the base Controller on the Animator Controller
- The Axes Gizmo is wiggling around when moving around the Scene View with enabled Physical Camera and Isometric View
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled