Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Tilemap] Tilemap.SetTile method documentation in the IDE lacks descriptive information
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1292596.zip' project
2. In the Project window double-click on the 'Test' Script
3. Hover the mouse cursor over the SetTile method and observe the description
Expected result: The description is 'Sets a tile at the given XYZ coordinates of a cell in the tile map.'
Actual result: The description is 'Sets a.'
Reproducible with: 2018.4.29f1, 2019.4.15f1, 2020.1.14f1, 2020.2.0b12, 2021.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated