Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Tilemap] Tilemap.SetTile method documentation in the IDE lacks descriptive information
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1292596.zip' project
2. In the Project window double-click on the 'Test' Script
3. Hover the mouse cursor over the SetTile method and observe the description
Expected result: The description is 'Sets a tile at the given XYZ coordinates of a cell in the tile map.'
Actual result: The description is 'Sets a.'
Reproducible with: 2018.4.29f1, 2019.4.15f1, 2020.1.14f1, 2020.2.0b12, 2021.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Decal Projector with layer mask "nothing" doesn't affect transparent objects when Decal Layers are disabled in frame settings
- "MonoBehaviour.OnApplicationQuit" is still called when quitting is canceled by “Application.wantsToQuit“ returning false
- [2D SG/VFX] Surface options are not shown in Output Inspector when 2D Sprite SG is assigned to VFX
- Collisions are incorrectly registered when setting a joint motor every frame causes
- Terrain shadows flicker while moving the Camera in the Player when Terrain contains GPU instanced materials
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
A fix for this issue will be available on Unity 2021.1.0a9 and above