Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Tilemap does not invoke Tilemap.tilemapTileChanged event when Tilemap component is reset
1. Open attached project "1304936.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. In Tile Palette use the paint/move or delete tool to modify TileMap in Scene View
4. Notice messages in the console
5. In the Hierarchy window, select "Tilemap" under "Grid"
6. In the Inspector window right-click on the Tilemap component and press Reset
Expected result: After the Tilemap component reset, the same console messages are logged out for changed tiles
Actual result: After the Tilemap component reset, no console messages are logged out
Reproducible with: 2D Tilemap 1.0.0 (2019.4.18f1, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b2, 2021.2.0a1)
Couldn't test with: 2018.4.30f1 (couldn't downgrade to a functioning project)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light transform gizmos stopped rendering in scene view
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Video] "WindowsVideoMedia error unhandled Color Standard" warning when importing various video formats