Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Tilemap does not invoke Tilemap.tilemapTileChanged event when Tilemap component is reset
1. Open attached project "1304936.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. In Tile Palette use the paint/move or delete tool to modify TileMap in Scene View
4. Notice messages in the console
5. In the Hierarchy window, select "Tilemap" under "Grid"
6. In the Inspector window right-click on the Tilemap component and press Reset
Expected result: After the Tilemap component reset, the same console messages are logged out for changed tiles
Actual result: After the Tilemap component reset, no console messages are logged out
Reproducible with: 2D Tilemap 1.0.0 (2019.4.18f1, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b2, 2021.2.0a1)
Couldn't test with: 2018.4.30f1 (couldn't downgrade to a functioning project)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes