Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Tilemap] Assertion failed exception thrown on Undo action after removing Tilemap and TilemapRenderer component
Assertion failed exception thrown on Undo action after removing Tilemap and TilemapRenderer component after creating the prefab of the Tilemap
Steps to Repro:
1. Create a new Project
2. Install 2D Tilemap package from Package Manager
3. Hierarchy > right-click > 2D > Tilemap
4. Create prefab of the Grid > Tilemap
5. Remove Grid > Tilemap > Inspector > Tilemap Renderer and Tilemap
6. Hierarchy > Grid > Tilemap > Override > Apply All
6. Delete Project > Tilemap
7. Ctrl + Z > 4 - 5 times
Tilemap should be deleted and no error should come
"Assertion failed on expression: 'it->second.IsValid()'
UnityEditor.EditorApplication:Internal_CallGlobalEventHandler ()" exception thrown
Reproducible on: 2020.2.0a14, 2020.1.0b12, 2019.3.16f1, 2019.3.0f1
Working fine on: 2019.3.0a7, 2019.2.21f1, 2018.4.23f1
Environment: Windows 10
Assertion failed on expression: 'it->second.IsValid()'
GetLoadedImportedAssetsAndArtifactIDs called with invalid artifactID
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform