Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2021.2.X
[SkyManager] Thumbnails in a Project window get darker after reimporting assets
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Create a cube in a scene
3. Create a prefab from a newly created cube
4. Create new Material
5. Change materials color
6. Add newly created material to a cube
7. Observe both material and cube - colors are light
8. Reimport all assets
9. Observe both material and cube - colors are darker than before
Expected result: Colors should be the same before and after reimporting assets
Actual result: Thumbnails get darker after reimporting assets.
Reproduced with: 2019.4.31f1, 2019.4.20f1.
Didn't reproduce with: 2019.4.19f1, 2019.4.0f1.
Couldn't reproduce because of another issue (1368973): 2022.1, 2021.2, 2020.3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator