Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2024.1.X
Fixed in 2022.3.7f1, 2023.1.9f1, 2023.2.0b4, 2023.3.0a1
There is an invalid character at the start of the StoreManifest.xml when building for UWP
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "UWPStoreManifestIssue.zip"
2. Build the project for UWP
3. Open UWPStoreManifestIssue/StoreManifest.xml in the built project's folder
Expected results: There is no invalid character at the start of the manifest
Actual results: There is an invalid character at the start of the manifest
Reproducible with: 2022.2.0a15 2022.3.5f1, 2023.1.4f1, 2023.2.0a23
Not reproducible with: 2021.3.28f1, 2022.2.0a14
Reproducible on: Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags