Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
There are no collisions between trees and GameObjects in Play Mode when "Enter Play Mode Options (Experimental)" is enabled
1. Open the attached project "Tree Collider Bug-2.zip"
2. In the Project window open Assets/Scenes/New Scene
3. Enter Play Mode and observe the collisions between the trees and the cubes
4. Exit Play Mode and go to Edit/Project Settings/Editor/Enter Play Mode Settings
5. Enable "Enter Play Mode Options (Experimental)" property and enter Play Mode
Expected result: There are collisions between the trees and the cubes
Actual result: There are no collisions between the trees and the cubes
Reproducible with: 2019.4.15f1, 2020.1.13f1, 2020.2.0b10, 2021.1.0a6
Couldn't test with: 2018.4.29f1 (No "Enter Play Mode Settings" property)
- The issue reproduces not only with Cubes but with other GameObjects as well
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"