Search Issue Tracker
The UI isn't populated with data in the Player when using data from a .gltf asset
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open Assets/APP/ModelLoader/GLTF_ModelLoader.cs
3. Inside the "LoadLocalFile()" method set the "path" variable to "Assets/APP/_MODELS/fruit_bowl.gltf"
4. Enter Play Mode
5. Click the "Load Model" button and observe the Game view
6. Go to File > Build Settings and press Build And Run
7. Click the "Load Model" button and observe the Player
Expected result: The UI appears in the Player and is populated with data from the .gltf asset
Actual result: The UI doesn't appear in the Player
Reproducible with: 2021.3.6f1, 2022.1.8f1, 2022.2.0a18, 2023.1.0a1
Couldn't test with: 2019.4.40f1, 2020.3.36f1 (couldn't resolve console errors)
Reproducible on: Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio