Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
The time of exit from Play mode increased several times when using newer Unity version
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached "playmode.zip" project
2. Click Play mode button to go into Play Mode
3. Click Play mode button to go into Edit Mode
4. Observe console
Expected result: Exit time is similar in all versions
Actual result: Exit time increased several times in newer Unity versions
Reproducible: 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1
Not reproducible: 2017.3.0a1, 2017.4.18f1, 2018.2.0a1, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.0a2
Partial workaround: Under the Configuration section of the Player Settings, select "Disable HW Statistics".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2018.3):
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a9
Backported to: 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0b9