Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
The time of exit from Play mode increased several times when using newer Unity version
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached "playmode.zip" project
2. Click Play mode button to go into Play Mode
3. Click Play mode button to go into Edit Mode
4. Observe console
Expected result: Exit time is similar in all versions
Actual result: Exit time increased several times in newer Unity versions
Reproducible: 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1
Not reproducible: 2017.3.0a1, 2017.4.18f1, 2018.2.0a1, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.0a2
Partial workaround: Under the Configuration section of the Player Settings, select "Disable HW Statistics".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first