Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
The time of exit from Play mode increased several times when using newer Unity version
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached "playmode.zip" project
2. Click Play mode button to go into Play Mode
3. Click Play mode button to go into Edit Mode
4. Observe console
Expected result: Exit time is similar in all versions
Actual result: Exit time increased several times in newer Unity versions
Reproducible: 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1
Not reproducible: 2017.3.0a1, 2017.4.18f1, 2018.2.0a1, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.0a2
Partial workaround: Under the Configuration section of the Player Settings, select "Disable HW Statistics".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FBX Importer broken Animation Tab and errors
- [Android]Terrain tiles not rendered correctly on Android devices with Andreno 540 or lower when Terrain.drawInstanced is enabled
- [Licensing] Editor cannot talk to client if username has unicode characters
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.