Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
The time of exit from Play mode increased several times when using newer Unity version
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached "playmode.zip" project
2. Click Play mode button to go into Play Mode
3. Click Play mode button to go into Edit Mode
4. Observe console
Expected result: Exit time is similar in all versions
Actual result: Exit time increased several times in newer Unity versions
Reproducible: 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1
Not reproducible: 2017.3.0a1, 2017.4.18f1, 2018.2.0a1, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.0a2
Partial workaround: Under the Configuration section of the Player Settings, select "Disable HW Statistics".
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a9 Backported to: 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website
- QualitySettings.streamingMipmapsMemoryBudget is always clamped down to 4096 MB even on 64-bit systems