Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 13.0.0
Found in [Package]
The Tilemap in the Game view is over-scaled and blurred when using Pixel Perfect Camera and Post Processing is enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Pixel Perfect Camera.zip"
2. Open the Game view window (Window>General>Game)
Expected results: The Tilemap in the Game view is not over-scaled and blurred
Actual results: The Tilemap in the Game view is over-scaled and blurred
Reproducible with: 12.0.0 (2021.2.0b13, 2022.1.0a10), 13.0.0 (2022.1.0a11)
Could not test with: 7.7.1 (2019.4.30f1), 10.6.0 (2020.3.19f1), 11.0.0 (2021.1.22f1) (unable to downgrade to a working project)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ‘[…] doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex’’ error when using Gizmos with [MainTexture] attribute
- "undefined symbol: WebView_loadHtml (referenced by top-level compiled C/C++ code)" errors when building a WebGL build
- Script recompiles in Play Mode when Script Changes While Playing option is set to Recompile After Finished Playing and Auto refresh is set to enabled.
- [Windows][Vulkan] Scrambled texture objects are rendered when setting one with Texture2D.UpdateExternalTexture
- NullReferenceException errors appear when using "select half" button