Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.0f1
Fixed in 2018.2.X
The subclass of StateMachineBehaviour can's add when compile it into a DLL
If you compile a subclass of StateMachineBehaviour into a DLL, the plugin importer will not be able to find the referenced assemblies and you cannot use the subclass in your project.
Seems isolated to 2018.2, does not occur on 2018.1 or 2018.3
1. Install Unity
2. Open the attached project
3. Open "New Animator Controller" in the Project View
4. Select an empty state
5. Select Add Behaviour in the Inspector
The class "CustomAnimatorState" is missing from the list of Behaviours.
The class "CustomAnimatorState" should appear in the list.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"
- Audio Reverb Zone Component is not applied when Effects are reordered in the Mixer
- The "loopPointReached" event is continuously triggered when a Video Clip with looping and skip-on-drop disabled restarts playback after reaching the end
- [Android] URP Decal Projector fails to render decals at a shorter distance than the value of Draw Distance when built for Android