Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.0f1
Fixed in 2018.2.X
The subclass of StateMachineBehaviour can's add when compile it into a DLL
If you compile a subclass of StateMachineBehaviour into a DLL, the plugin importer will not be able to find the referenced assemblies and you cannot use the subclass in your project.
Seems isolated to 2018.2, does not occur on 2018.1 or 2018.3
1. Install Unity
2. Open the attached project
3. Open "New Animator Controller" in the Project View
4. Select an empty state
5. Select Add Behaviour in the Inspector
The class "CustomAnimatorState" is missing from the list of Behaviours.
The class "CustomAnimatorState" should appear in the list.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)