Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
The sample rate of animation imported to Unity is set 12.5fps if lower than certain number
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open and play 1.scene ( compare two clips with sampleRate-10 & sampleRate-60)
3. Select G@OriginalStrafeWalkLeftAim10fps.dae
4. In inspector you could see the sample_rate is 12.5fps and the animation is twisted somehow
5. Import the DAE file into Blender and see the animation is correct there
How to break the correct animation:
6. Via explorer open G@OriginalStrafeWalkLeftAim60fps.dae file in Notepad and change its frame_rate to 20
7. Play the scene again and notice that its sample rate is set to 12.5 fps and animation is twisted as well
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website