Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
The Revert/Apply menu doesn't appear when right-clicking on the OnClick event target or function that has been changed
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open the 'SampleScene'
3. In the Hierarchy select Canvas > Button Override
4. In the Inspector change the OnClick function of the third event entry
5. Right-click a couple of times on the Function dropdown
Expected result: The Revert/Apply menu is opened after the second click
Actual result: The Function dropdown gets expanded
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a24, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.4f1, 2021.1.3f1, 2021.2.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.33f1, 2019.4.24f1, 2020.1.0a23
- The issue doesn't reproduce with the 'Runtime' vs 'Editor' selector
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio