Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2021.1
Fixed in 2020.1, 2020.2
[Editor, Windows] EditorUtility.DisplayProgressBar does not show up for async tasks
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Select 'bug' > 'Show Progress'
Expected result: The progress bar appears
Actual result: The progress bar does not appear
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a23, 2020.1.10f1, 2020.2.0a1, 2020.2.0b8, 2021.1.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.13f1, 2020.1.0a22
Cannot test with: 2018.4.28f1 (due to errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string