Search Issue Tracker
The polygon collider is very inconsistent in how it draws the collider when creating from texture
1. Put attached 'letters.psd' in scene and add polygon collider
2. select 'create from texture' and observe how the collider is very inconsisten in how it's drawn, especially when there's holes on the texture
Each part of the texture that is 'geometrically similar' to another part has a slightly different mesh generated.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- URP not rendering with a Renderer Feature before rendering shadows