Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5
The padding is missing on the top part of the Color window
The padding is missing on the top part of the Color window - please see attached screen shots.
Regression from 4.3.4f1.
- Open Preferences window
- Select "Colors"
- Click on any of the color fields
- Observe that the top padding of the Color window is missing
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System materials do not have transparency applied when loaded from an Asset Bundle
- [2D] Unable to select Sprite by clicking in Scene View when another Sprite is using _MainTex property with Tiling/Offset values
- Default Scripting Backend in Universal Render Pipeline template is set to il2cpp
- Texture importer assigns wrong texture compression formats to lightmap textures
- [WebGL] Input.GetAxis("Mouse X") and Input.GetAxis("Mouse Y") return inconsistent values between positive and negative axes