Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5
The padding is missing on the top part of the Color window
The padding is missing on the top part of the Color window - please see attached screen shots.
Regression from 4.3.4f1.
- Open Preferences window
- Select "Colors"
- Click on any of the color fields
- Observe that the top padding of the Color window is missing
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file