Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.X
The padding is missing on the top part of the Color window
The padding is missing on the top part of the Color window - please see attached screen shots.
Regression from 4.3.4f1.
- Open Preferences window
- Select "Colors"
- Click on any of the color fields
- Observe that the top padding of the Color window is missing
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out