Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.X
The padding is missing on the top part of the Color window
The padding is missing on the top part of the Color window - please see attached screen shots.
Regression from 4.3.4f1.
- Open Preferences window
- Select "Colors"
- Click on any of the color fields
- Observe that the top padding of the Color window is missing
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform