Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.18f1, 2023.1.0b15, 2023.2.0a8
The padding is insufficient at the bottom of a collapsed block when there is a connected node
How to reproduce:
# Create a new VFX Graph
# Create Set lifetime random block
# Connect property to the B slot
# Collapse that block and observe it's padding at the bottom
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator