Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
The Object Hierarchy is not preserved when Objects are Imported using ScriptedImporter
1. Create a new project
2. Import the attached Unity Package named "Package_1112123"
3. Observe the Hierarchy of the "TestPrefab"
4. Reimport the "MyImportedObject" and drag it into the Scene's Hierarchy
5. Observe the Hierarchy of the Prefab in the Scene
Expected result: The Hierarchy order is preserved and is identical to the original Prefab
Actual result: The imported Prefab's Hierarchy is re-ordered alphabetically
Reproducible with: 2018.4.12f1, 2019.2.10f1, 2019.3.0b8, 2020.1.0a10
Could not test with: 2017.4.33f1(Missing script dependencies)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed in - 2021.1.0a10