Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
The Object Hierarchy is not preserved when Objects are Imported using ScriptedImporter
1. Create a new project
2. Import the attached Unity Package named "Package_1112123"
3. Observe the Hierarchy of the "TestPrefab"
4. Reimport the "MyImportedObject" and drag it into the Scene's Hierarchy
5. Observe the Hierarchy of the Prefab in the Scene
Expected result: The Hierarchy order is preserved and is identical to the original Prefab
Actual result: The imported Prefab's Hierarchy is re-ordered alphabetically
Reproducible with: 2018.4.12f1, 2019.2.10f1, 2019.3.0b8, 2020.1.0a10
Could not test with: 2017.4.33f1(Missing script dependencies)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac