Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
The lifetime of the particles do not follow the lifetime of the parent particle when Inherit Lifetime is set in the Sub Emitters
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Enter a Game mode
3. Inspect the Scene view
Expected: The lifetime of the particles do not follow the lifetime of the parent particle
Actual: The lifetime of the particles follows the lifetime of the parent particle
Reproduced on: 2017.1.5f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.6f1, 2018.3.0a10
Not reproduced on: 2017.2.3p4, 2017.3.1p4, 2017.4.10f1
Note: On the left side of the video we can see expected results, o the right side - actual.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"