Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
The lifetime of the particles do not follow the lifetime of the parent particle when Inherit Lifetime is set in the Sub Emitters
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Enter a Game mode
3. Inspect the Scene view
Expected: The lifetime of the particles do not follow the lifetime of the parent particle
Actual: The lifetime of the particles follows the lifetime of the parent particle
Reproduced on: 2017.1.5f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.6f1, 2018.3.0a10
Not reproduced on: 2017.2.3p4, 2017.3.1p4, 2017.4.10f1
Note: On the left side of the video we can see expected results, o the right side - actual.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces