Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2020.2
The Inspector window is continually repainted when an Asset from the Project window is selected
How to reproduce:
1. Create and open a new project
2. Turn on Internal Mode
3. Make sure that the Inspector window is open
4. Select the "Scenes" folder from the Project window
Expected result: Redraw indicator of the Inspector window flashes once
Actual result: Redraw indicator of the Inspector window continually flashes
Reproducible with: 2021.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.12f1, 2020.1.9f1, 2020.2.0b7
-This seems to be reproducible by selecting any Asset or folder from the Project window or a Layer from the Animator window
-This isn't reproducible by selecting GameObjects from the Hierarchy window, States from the Animator window, Tracks from the Timeline window
-Docking and undocking, locking and unlocking the windows doesn't change the behavior
-Normal and Debug modes don't affect the behavior also
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string