Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
The icon of the "Add" button in the Game View resolution drop-down menu is blurry
How to reproduce:
1. Create or open a Unity project
2. Make sure the Editor's theme is set to Personal in "Edit" > "Preferences..."
3. In the Game View, expand the resolution drop-down menu
4. Observe the "Add" button at the bottom of the menu
Expected result: the button's icon is of a higher resolution, as it used to be in previous Unity versions and as it is in the Unity Professional theme
Actual result: the button's icon looks blurry
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a3, 2019.3.0b2, 2020.1.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.8f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.4f1, 2019.3.0a2
Note: affects the Unity Editor Personal theme.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Debugger UI can't be opened with new Input System
- [OSX] Light Probe Group gizmo spheres are not rendered
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned