Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
The icon of the "Add" button in the Game View resolution drop-down menu is blurry
How to reproduce:
1. Create or open a Unity project
2. Make sure the Editor's theme is set to Personal in "Edit" > "Preferences..."
3. In the Game View, expand the resolution drop-down menu
4. Observe the "Add" button at the bottom of the menu
Expected result: the button's icon is of a higher resolution, as it used to be in previous Unity versions and as it is in the Unity Professional theme
Actual result: the button's icon looks blurry
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a3, 2019.3.0b2, 2020.1.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.8f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.4f1, 2019.3.0a2
Note: affects the Unity Editor Personal theme.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tilemap.SetTile() does not change the tiles when called from Update() in the Player
- Custom Shader Material is pink when the project is built for the WebGL platform
- New 3D URP Sample Scenes Project is created with an invalid dependency on com.unity.render-pipelines.universal-config when creating the Sample Project for the first time
- Canvas Scaler causes abnormal scaling of Canvas elements in Play Mode when UI Scale Mode is set to "Constant Physical Size" and any Editor window is moved to a differently scaled monitor and is interacted with
- Touch.rawPosition always returns (0,0) when clicking or dragging anywhere on the screen in the Play Mode