Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
The Height of the label isn't the same size as content of the Label when using Max Width
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "LabelAutoSize.zip"
2. Open Assets > TestUXML.uxml
3. Observe "#m_label1" label
Expected result: Label is the same size as the text content
Actual result: Label is not the same size as the text content
Reproducible with: 2019.4.35f1, 2020.3.27f1, 2021.2.10f1, 2022.1.0b6, 2022.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"
- The dropdown component breaks when the 31st Layer is used
- Silent crash when GameObjects collide when transform.SetParent is used