Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
The Height of the label isn't the same size as content of the Label when using Max Width
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "LabelAutoSize.zip"
2. Open Assets > TestUXML.uxml
3. Observe "#m_label1" label
Expected result: Label is the same size as the text content
Actual result: Label is not the same size as the text content
Reproducible with: 2019.4.35f1, 2020.3.27f1, 2021.2.10f1, 2022.1.0b6, 2022.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform