Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.3f1, 2023.1.0a23
The game window view is not rendered when Scene window rendering is not initialized
1. Open the user’s attached project
2. Inspect the Game window
Expected result: The Game view is rendered underwater
Actual result: The Game view is not rendered and only shows a black screen
Reproducible with: 14.0.3 (2022.2.0b9)
Couldn’t test with: 10.10.0 (2020.3.40f1), 12.1.7 (2021.3.11f1), 13.1.8 (2022.1.19f1), 15.0.1 (2023.1.0a10) (No objects are rendered in Scene and Game views)
Reproducible on: macOS 12.6
To reproduce this, the Scene view must be inactive or closed.
The Game view starts rendering if the “Main Camera” object y position is changed to 50 or more
This issue doesn’t reproduce if the project was opened in a different version of Unity
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform