Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
The function UnloadSceneAsync does not work with variable data type SceneManagement.Scene
1. Open the attached project;
2. Open the scene "Scene0";
3. Enter the Play mode;
4. Observe the Console window;
Actual result: an error "ArgumentExeception: Scene to unload is invalid" shows up. The load scene is not removed from the SceneManager.
Expected result: the load scene should be removed from the SceneManager.
Workaround: in the documentation https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/SceneManagement.SceneManager.UnloadSceneAsync.html is written that the function UnloadSceneAsync variable can be int, string and SceneManagement.Scene data types. Everything works correctly with int and string types. However, the function does not understand SceneManagement.Scene data type variable.
Reproduced with: 5.5.0b4, 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0b4
Not reproducible with 5.4 and older versions because the function "UnloadSceneAsync" is not supported.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Video Player fails to play when application is built with Gradle Build System
- Different normal map image is copied when copying texture2d in editor script's public variable
- Only one shadow is cast when using Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect more than one time per frame
- Resources.UnloadAsset breaks Texture at runtime, shows up as black
- [Regression][Android] Banner Ads are invisible but clickable