Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
The function UnloadSceneAsync does not work with variable data type SceneManagement.Scene
1. Open the attached project;
2. Open the scene "Scene0";
3. Enter the Play mode;
4. Observe the Console window;
Actual result: an error "ArgumentExeception: Scene to unload is invalid" shows up. The load scene is not removed from the SceneManager.
Expected result: the load scene should be removed from the SceneManager.
Workaround: in the documentation https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/SceneManagement.SceneManager.UnloadSceneAsync.html is written that the function UnloadSceneAsync variable can be int, string and SceneManagement.Scene data types. Everything works correctly with int and string types. However, the function does not understand SceneManagement.Scene data type variable.
Reproduced with: 5.5.0b4, 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0b4
Not reproducible with 5.4 and older versions because the function "UnloadSceneAsync" is not supported.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator.Rebind() resets game object position to the original instantiation position
- Deprecated field 'wantsFullScreenLayout' warning is thrown in Xcode
- WebGL build does not comply with Input.simulateMouseWithTouches on mobile
- Running Unity via command line with -buildTarget results in incorrect PlayerSettings tab
- Sharp, glossy outlines when terrain textures intersect