Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
The function UnloadSceneAsync does not work with variable data type SceneManagement.Scene
1. Open the attached project;
2. Open the scene "Scene0";
3. Enter the Play mode;
4. Observe the Console window;
Actual result: an error "ArgumentExeception: Scene to unload is invalid" shows up. The load scene is not removed from the SceneManager.
Expected result: the load scene should be removed from the SceneManager.
Workaround: in the documentation https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/SceneManagement.SceneManager.UnloadSceneAsync.html is written that the function UnloadSceneAsync variable can be int, string and SceneManagement.Scene data types. Everything works correctly with int and string types. However, the function does not understand SceneManagement.Scene data type variable.
Reproduced with: 5.5.0b4, 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0b4
Not reproducible with 5.4 and older versions because the function "UnloadSceneAsync" is not supported.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted