Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
The first Object selected dictates what Flags will be set when editing multi-selected objects with EnumFlagsField mixed values
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project("EnumFlagsFieldBugReport.zip")
2. Select "ExampleObject1" in the Hierarchy
3. Click on the dropdown of "Int Flags Field" in the Inspector window
4. Set the value to "None"
5. Select "ExampleObject2" in the Hierarchy
6. Click on the dropdown of "Int Flags Field" in the Inspector window
7. Set the value to "Flag 1"
8. Select "ExampleObject1" and "ExampleObject2" in the Hierarchy
9. Click on the dropdown of "Int Flags Field" in the Inspector window
10. Set the value to "None"
Expected results: Both "ExampleObject1" and "ExampleObject2" "Int Flags Field" values are set to "None"
Actual results: "ExampleObject1" and "ExampleObject2" "Int Flags Field" values do not change
Reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.12f1, 2020.1.9f1, 2020.2.0b7
Note: reproduces only when you select a value that the first Object("ExampleObject1") already has marked as Flag
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
Fixed in: Unity 2021.1.0a9 and newer