Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
The first Object selected dictates what Flags will be set when editing multi-selected objects with EnumFlagsField mixed values
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project("EnumFlagsFieldBugReport.zip")
2. Select "ExampleObject1" in the Hierarchy
3. Click on the dropdown of "Int Flags Field" in the Inspector window
4. Set the value to "None"
5. Select "ExampleObject2" in the Hierarchy
6. Click on the dropdown of "Int Flags Field" in the Inspector window
7. Set the value to "Flag 1"
8. Select "ExampleObject1" and "ExampleObject2" in the Hierarchy
9. Click on the dropdown of "Int Flags Field" in the Inspector window
10. Set the value to "None"
Expected results: Both "ExampleObject1" and "ExampleObject2" "Int Flags Field" values are set to "None"
Actual results: "ExampleObject1" and "ExampleObject2" "Int Flags Field" values do not change
Reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.12f1, 2020.1.9f1, 2020.2.0b7
Note: reproduces only when you select a value that the first Object("ExampleObject1") already has marked as Flag
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform