Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
The first Object selected dictates what Flags will be set when editing multi-selected objects with EnumFlagsField mixed values
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project("EnumFlagsFieldBugReport.zip")
2. Select "ExampleObject1" in the Hierarchy
3. Click on the dropdown of "Int Flags Field" in the Inspector window
4. Set the value to "None"
5. Select "ExampleObject2" in the Hierarchy
6. Click on the dropdown of "Int Flags Field" in the Inspector window
7. Set the value to "Flag 1"
8. Select "ExampleObject1" and "ExampleObject2" in the Hierarchy
9. Click on the dropdown of "Int Flags Field" in the Inspector window
10. Set the value to "None"
Expected results: Both "ExampleObject1" and "ExampleObject2" "Int Flags Field" values are set to "None"
Actual results: "ExampleObject1" and "ExampleObject2" "Int Flags Field" values do not change
Reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.12f1, 2020.1.9f1, 2020.2.0b7
Note: reproduces only when you select a value that the first Object("ExampleObject1") already has marked as Flag
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window