Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
The elementHeightCallback is not called when selecting a different element
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open the 'SampleScene'
3. In the Hierarchy select 'SimpleListGameObject'
4. In the Inspector expand the first element of the list
5. Expand the second element
6. Expand the first element
Expected result: The elements don't overlap
Actual result: The 'Element 0' overlaps with the 'Element 1'
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a13, 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.12f1, 2021.1.11f1, 2021.2.0a21
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.28f1, 2020.2.0a12
Cannot test with: 2018.4.36f1 (due to errors with the script)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2):
Fixed in: 2022.2.0a4
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in: 2022.1.0b12
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Verified with: 2021.2.15f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.3):
Fixed in: 2020.3.31f1