Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
The elementHeightCallback is not called when selecting a different element
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open the 'SampleScene'
3. In the Hierarchy select 'SimpleListGameObject'
4. In the Inspector expand the first element of the list
5. Expand the second element
6. Expand the first element
Expected result: The elements don't overlap
Actual result: The 'Element 0' overlaps with the 'Element 1'
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a13, 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.12f1, 2021.1.11f1, 2021.2.0a21
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.28f1, 2020.2.0a12
Cannot test with: 2018.4.36f1 (due to errors with the script)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Android build fails with “CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.” error
- [iOS] Touch.rawPosition changes position when touch is dragged
- Loading a scene with a large amount of light probes causes a performance spike
- The player does not refresh window display properties when opening the Player on another display
- Spot Light flickers when when it's far from the origin point