Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
The elementHeightCallback is not called when selecting a different element
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open the 'SampleScene'
3. In the Hierarchy select 'SimpleListGameObject'
4. In the Inspector expand the first element of the list
5. Expand the second element
6. Expand the first element
Expected result: The elements don't overlap
Actual result: The 'Element 0' overlaps with the 'Element 1'
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a13, 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.12f1, 2021.1.11f1, 2021.2.0a21
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.28f1, 2020.2.0a12
Cannot test with: 2018.4.36f1 (due to errors with the script)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off
- The construction of a specific class breaks the binding Bool references and does not allow them to be toggled on back by hand when working in the Custom Editor window
- AssetReferenceAtlasedSprite creates a copy of the Sprite during Addressables.LoadAssetAsync<TObject> which does not release when Addressables.Release is used