Search Issue Tracker
The Editor hangs while opening a project when importing fbx assets
How to reproduce:
Open the attached project "fbxtest.zip"
Expected results: The project opens
Actual results: The Editor hangs at importing fbx assets
Reproducible with: 2020.3.45f1, 2021.3.18f1, 2022.2.6f1, 2023.1.0b3, 2023.2.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.44f1
Reproducible on: Windows 10
This stems from the same defect as UUM-22047 and will be tracked there. The same workaround apply.
Duplicate of https://issuetracker.unity3d.com/product/unity/issues/guid/UUM-22047
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window
This is a duplicate of issue #UUM-22047