Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2.X
The editor doesn't update properly when presets are selected in the color picker
The editor currently doesn't update color properties properly when a color preset is selected in the color picker.
1. Create a new project
2. Add a UI Image to the scene
2. Go to the Image object in the hierarchy and open the Image component in the inspector
3. Select the Color property of the component and open the color picker
4. Create a few different color presets in the picker
5. Select any of the color presets
Color of the UI Image updates.
The color updates in the color picker, but the color property of the image component is not changed.
First introduced in 2017.2.0b1
Does not occur in 2017.1.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Errors appear when entering Play Mode if using AsDeferredJobArray()
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device
- TerrainData.AwakeFromLoad takes around 13-19 ms after loading a Terrain from an asset bundle