Search Issue Tracker
The editor crashes when adding a component with a DestroyImmediate() call in it's Reset() message
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Select any gameobject
3. Drag and Drop EditorCrasher.cs into the inspector to attach it
- Editor crashes
- This only appears to happen in Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double calls on AssetPostprocessor.OnPostprocessAllAssets when creating a prefab. Each time prefab has diferent instanceID
- [AvatarBuilder] Freeze/crash on "`anonymous namespace'::MarkBoneUp" while calling AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() method
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.