Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
The editor crashes when adding a component with a DestroyImmediate() call in it's Reset() message
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Select any gameobject
3. Drag and Drop EditorCrasher.cs into the inspector to attach it
- Editor crashes
- This only appears to happen in Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Render Scale Jitter render scale changes that occur continuously
- [UIElements] ObjectField: Pressing delete does not clear contents like IMGUI behaviour.
- Change in avatar mask not reflected in timeline preview mode
- [Regression] Repaint and Layout OnGUI events don't update mousePosition in build
- [Linux][Editor] The Inspector does not take Space bar input.