Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
The editor crashes when adding a component with a DestroyImmediate() call in it's Reset() message
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Select any gameobject
3. Drag and Drop EditorCrasher.cs into the inspector to attach it
- Editor crashes
- This only appears to happen in Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete