Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
The editor crashes when adding a component with a DestroyImmediate() call in it's Reset() message
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Select any gameobject
3. Drag and Drop EditorCrasher.cs into the inspector to attach it
- Editor crashes
- This only appears to happen in Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker