Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1
The draw call count changes after moving the mouse into Game View when a Camera is rendering to a RenderTexture
1. Open attached project "FrameDebuggerTest"
2. Open scene "Sample Scene"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Main Menu -> Window -> Analysis -> Frame Debugger
5. Click "Enable" in the Frame Debugger's window
6. Move the mouse to the Game View
7. Observe the Frame Debugger Window
Actual: The draw call count changes until you press something in the Frame Debugger Window
Reproducible with: 2017.2.5f1, 2017.3.0a6, 2017.4.17f1, 2018.2.19f1, 2018.3.0f2, 2019.1.0a12
- This kind of behavior can also be observed when moving the slider which is at the top of Frame Debugger Window to the far left
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a1
Backported to: 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()