Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
The draw call count changes after moving the mouse into Game View when a Camera is rendering to a RenderTexture
1. Open attached project "FrameDebuggerTest"
2. Open scene "Sample Scene"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Main Menu -> Window -> Analysis -> Frame Debugger
5. Click "Enable" in the Frame Debugger's window
6. Move the mouse to the Game View
7. Observe the Frame Debugger Window
Actual: The draw call count changes until you press something in the Frame Debugger Window
Reproducible with: 2017.2.5f1, 2017.3.0a6, 2017.4.17f1, 2018.2.19f1, 2018.3.0f2, 2019.1.0a12
- This kind of behavior can also be observed when moving the slider which is at the top of Frame Debugger Window to the far left
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a1
Backported to: 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors