Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1
The draw call count changes after moving the mouse into Game View when a Camera is rendering to a RenderTexture
1. Open attached project "FrameDebuggerTest"
2. Open scene "Sample Scene"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Main Menu -> Window -> Analysis -> Frame Debugger
5. Click "Enable" in the Frame Debugger's window
6. Move the mouse to the Game View
7. Observe the Frame Debugger Window
Actual: The draw call count changes until you press something in the Frame Debugger Window
Reproducible with: 2017.2.5f1, 2017.3.0a6, 2017.4.17f1, 2018.2.19f1, 2018.3.0f2, 2019.1.0a12
- This kind of behavior can also be observed when moving the slider which is at the top of Frame Debugger Window to the far left
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a1
Backported to: 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone