Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
The currentSelectionState is set to Highlighted when hovering over the selected Selectable
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open the 'SelectableStateTest' Scene
3. Enter the Play mode
4. Click on the button located in the middle of the Game view
5. Hover with the mouse cursor over the button
Expected result: The button is green and the button text is set to 'Selected'
Actual result: The button is yellow and the button text is set to 'Highlighted'
Reproducible with: 2021.1.0a1, 2021.1.2f1, 2021.2.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.23f1, 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.4f1
Cannot test with: 2018.4.33f1 (due to errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Baked Lightmaps preview is faded than in the Preview window
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] UIToolkit Border Renders Incorrectly
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script