Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
The currentSelectionState is set to Highlighted when hovering over the selected Selectable
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open the 'SelectableStateTest' Scene
3. Enter the Play mode
4. Click on the button located in the middle of the Game view
5. Hover with the mouse cursor over the button
Expected result: The button is green and the button text is set to 'Selected'
Actual result: The button is yellow and the button text is set to 'Highlighted'
Reproducible with: 2021.1.0a1, 2021.1.2f1, 2021.2.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.23f1, 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.4f1
Cannot test with: 2018.4.33f1 (due to errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags