Search Issue Tracker
The creating and import of a new script in Editor became really slow in trunk
Checked with new HDRP project and the time taken for creating new script has increased:
2020.3 - around 1 sec;
2021.2 - around 3-4 sec;
2022.1 and 2022.2 - around 4-5 sec;
of course on every version the "new HDRP" project means different because it uses different packages... But what is interesting - even in simple new 3D project on 2022.2 creating new script takes around 3 sec.
How can we reproduce it
1 Create new 3D project
2 In Project Browser RightMouseButton->Create->Script
Actual results: that causes import, then Domain Reload, then some other stuff - all that takes around 5 sec
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version