Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
The createProject batchmode flag causes editor scripts to enable VR support in Standalone platform instead of Android / iOS
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download powershell script "BuildTestProject2.ps1" and C# script "CreateScene.cs"
2. Open BuildTestProject2.ps1 and edit it:
* In lines 13,14, 19, 20 enter the path to your Unity editor
3. Run the powershell script
4. Observe the "Virtual Reality Supported" field in Player Settings.
Result: "Virtual Reality Supported" is enabled on standalone, but not in Android platform.
Expected result: "Virtual Reality Supported" is enabled in Android platform, and is disabled in standalone.
Reproduced with: 5.5.2p4, 5.6.0p3, 2017.1.0b1
Note: same issue persists on iOS builds. To test, just change '-buildtarget android' to '-buildtarget iOS' on line 14 of BuildTestProject2.ps1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project
- [Hub] Tutorial Project summaries advise to set preferred Editor to 2019.1 when Hub 2.x does not have preferred Editor anymore
- Tilemap Collider 2D exists when tiles are being deleted
- Using Assert.Inconclusive in editmode stops the running test
- Overriding OnInspectorGUI without EditorGUILayout GetControlRect results in EditorGUI PropertyField invisible/clipped/collapsed