Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
The createProject batchmode flag causes editor scripts to enable VR support in Standalone platform instead of Android / iOS
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download powershell script "BuildTestProject2.ps1" and C# script "CreateScene.cs"
2. Open BuildTestProject2.ps1 and edit it:
* In lines 13,14, 19, 20 enter the path to your Unity editor
3. Run the powershell script
4. Observe the "Virtual Reality Supported" field in Player Settings.
Result: "Virtual Reality Supported" is enabled on standalone, but not in Android platform.
Expected result: "Virtual Reality Supported" is enabled in Android platform, and is disabled in standalone.
Reproduced with: 5.5.2p4, 5.6.0p3, 2017.1.0b1
Note: same issue persists on iOS builds. To test, just change '-buildtarget android' to '-buildtarget iOS' on line 14 of BuildTestProject2.ps1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting][Event] InputUpdateType.Manual does not work
- Objects connected by joints begin rotating continuously when colliding with each other
- [HUB] Installed build targets are not shown while opening an existing project
- Previewing an Animation from the Animation Window results in bone transform changes
- EditorApplication.projectWasLoaded doesn't fire when the editor is launched with -batchmode -quit -executeMethod