Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
The Copy/Paste menu gets opened on top of the Curve window when right-clicking on the AnimationCurve field in the Inspector
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. In the Hierarchy select 'GameObject'
4. In the Inspector right-click on the 'Animation Curve 1' field
Expected result: Either the Copy/Paste menu or the Curve window opens
Actual result: The Copy/Paste menu opens on top of the Curve window
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a23, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.4f1, 2021.1.0b6, 2021.2.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.20f1, 2020.1.0a22
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException errors spam the console, after upgrading a package in PAckage Manager
- [QuickSearch] Default Assets are not appearing in the Object picker browser
- App crashes on launch when mesh of object has Read/Write disabled
- Material keyword APIs don't list keywords when using a newly imported SpeedTree
- Curves Editor crops big values