Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.1.0
The animation event in Animation View shows (function not supported) next to a function, but still works
Steps to repro:
1. Open the project user attached and open a scene called "test"
2. Open the animation window
3. Add a new animation even with function childFunction
4. Press play. Observe that both functions are called. However http://i.imgur.com/oeOEfEF.png (childFunction(function not supported)) is shown when hovering with mouse over that event.
Expected behavior: this message shouldn't be shown, as the script works when called.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Window stays outside the display when switching from multiple monitors to a single monitor
- The unused shaders are still being tracked when Asynchronous Shader compilation is enabled
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- Some normal maps has ripple effect and appears to be lower in quality when using default compression settings
- <color=red><></color> does not work with 呸 symbol