Search Issue Tracker
[Texture3D] FP16 (Half) texture format can't be used with Texture3D
Texture3D volumeX = new Texture3D(W,H,D,TextureFormat.RHalf,false) causes an "Invalid texture format for Texture3D" error. Modern GPUs can do this, so it would be nice if Unity could do this too.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Missing Lights when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [iOS] Multi Line Mobile Input Fields show transparent background when Dark Mode is enabled and no text is in the field