Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[Texture3D] FP16 (Half) texture format can't be used with Texture3D
Texture3D volumeX = new Texture3D(W,H,D,TextureFormat.RHalf,false) causes an "Invalid texture format for Texture3D" error. Modern GPUs can do this, so it would be nice if Unity could do this too.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- "The page you were looking for doesn't exist" message appears when trying to Sign in using Unity Hub/Editor
- [Regression] Enviroment lighting is broken in the 2017.4.27f1 version
- Usymtool does not support arm64e
- [Addressables] Exception is thrown when accessing AssetReference.Asset before the asset is loaded