Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Texture2dArrays Blit(source, destination) is not copying the entire Texture source to destination.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open project ("case_1211291_original_updated.zip")
2. Run Scene "Scene"
3. Inspect the bottom row of squares in the Game view
Expected: the bottom row has red, green or blue colors
Actual: the bottom row only has either grey or white colors
Reproduced in: 2019.2.18f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a19
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.36f1 (Can't compile), 2018.4.15f1 (Can't compile)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- UI Toolkit's and IMGUI's Color property's label behaves differently after opening the Color Picker window