Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Texture2dArrays Blit(source, destination) is not copying the entire Texture source to destination.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open project ("case_1211291_original_updated.zip")
2. Run Scene "Scene"
3. Inspect the bottom row of squares in the Game view
Expected: the bottom row has red, green or blue colors
Actual: the bottom row only has either grey or white colors
Reproduced in: 2019.2.18f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a19
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.36f1 (Can't compile), 2018.4.15f1 (Can't compile)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)