Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Texture2dArrays Blit(source, destination) is not copying the entire Texture source to destination.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open project ("case_1211291_original_updated.zip")
2. Run Scene "Scene"
3. Inspect the bottom row of squares in the Game view
Expected: the bottom row has red, green or blue colors
Actual: the bottom row only has either grey or white colors
Reproduced in: 2019.2.18f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a19
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.36f1 (Can't compile), 2018.4.15f1 (Can't compile)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR