Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
Texture Quality setting work only on textures with specific qualifications
1. Open "Bug" project
2. Set "Edit > Project Settings > Quality > Texture Quality" to non " Full Res"
3. Notice that only the textures that are
- Texture is Square
- Side length is greater or equals to 8 pixels (8, 9, 10...)
- Side length is power of 2 (8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512...)
Only these textures are affected by this "Texture Quality" setting
Expected behaviour: All textures are effected by "Texture Quality".
Actual result: Only the textures with specific qualifications are affected.
Reproduced on MacOS and iOS.
Reproduced on versions: Unity 5.3.5f1, 5.3.7p4, 5.4.4p3, 5.5.0f3, 5.5.1p4, 5.6.0b9, 7.1.0a1
Reproduced on device: iPhone SE iOS 9.3, iPad Air iOS 8.1.1, iPhone 6s iOS 10.3
Did not reproduce on device: iPhone 4 iOS 7.1.2
Note: iPhone 4 iOS 7.1.2 was the only device that worked as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework
- Particle system trails sprites modifies unexpectedly when Texture Sheet Animation is enabled
- UWP player fails to play WebCamTexture when using specific webcam