Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Texture on a Terrain is painted in a square shape which only has Textured border when Graphics API for Windows is set to Vulkan
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Case_1138011"
2. Navigate to Project -> Assets -> Scenes and open SampleScene
3. In the Hierarchy window select the "Terrain" GameObject
4. In the Inspector window select "Paint Terrain" option
5. Under the "Terrain Layers" select "Grass Texture Paint"
5. Paint the Texture on the Terrain
Expected results: Texture is painted on a Terrain with a selected Brush style
Actual results: Texture is painted jittery in a square shape with any Brush style
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a6, 2018.3.10f1, 2019.1.0b8, 2019.2.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.24f1, 2018.3.0a5
Notes: The bug only occurs if the Brush is dragged across the Terrain. There were some changes made to Terrains in Unity version 2018.3.0a4.
Fixed in : 2019.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update