Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Planned for 2019.2
Texture is not being painted when it is created in another Terrain
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "LevelDesignTraining.zip"
2. Open "001 MasionInWoods" scene
3. In Hierarchy, select "Terrain" GameObject
4. In Terrain Component, select "Paint Texture"
5. Select any Terrain Layer
6. Try to paint the Texture in any other Terrain in the scene
Expected result: Texture is painted
Actual result: Texture is not painted and errors are thrown
Reproducible with - 2019.2.0a13, 2019.3.0a1
1) NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
2) Matrix stack full depth reached
Notes: Could not reproduce with 2019.1, 2018.3 and 2017.4 because of Editor errors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Apple throws Deprecated API Usage warning for using UIWebView in Unity Ads when submitting Builds to the App Store Connect
- Canvas' and Camera's gizmos resize when Scene View is maximized
- Animator.Update CPU time spikes when multiple animations are playing
- Assert Exceptions in Finalizers are not logged to Console
- Unable to hide GameObject's private/internal methods during selection of a function for Animation Event