Search Issue Tracker
Texture errors getting spammed into Console when gameObject is visible in Scene view and selected in Hierarchy
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "Main.unity" scene
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Open the Scene view (make sure the chunk is visible in it)
5. Select "World/+0001+0001.chk" gameObject in the hierarchy
Actual result: "Error assigning texarray texture to 2D texture property '_MainTex': Dimensions must match" error gets spammed in the Console.
Expected result: No errors are thrown in the Console.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a10, 2019.1.0b8, 2018.3.11f1.
The errors are thrown only if the GameObject is visible in Scene view and selected in the Hierarchy.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors