Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Texture errors getting spammed into Console when gameObject is visible in Scene view and selected in Hierarchy
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "Main.unity" scene
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Open the Scene view (make sure the chunk is visible in it)
5. Select "World/+0001+0001.chk" gameObject in the hierarchy
Actual result: "Error assigning texarray texture to 2D texture property '_MainTex': Dimensions must match" error gets spammed in the Console.
Expected result: No errors are thrown in the Console.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a10, 2019.1.0b8, 2018.3.11f1.
The errors are thrown only if the GameObject is visible in Scene view and selected in the Hierarchy.
Fixed in 2019.3.0a8.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle