Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[Texture] EditorUtility.CompressTexture() function does not work, imported texture corrupted (error: gotImgRef)
1. Open attached project "CompressionProblem"
2. Reimport "BigTree_bark_diffuse" texture
3. In the Console window notice "gotImgRef" error
4. Also notice that the texture was not imported properly
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse