Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[TextMeshPro] Reset Functionality doesn't work for Font Asset
Reset Functionality doesn't work for Following Properties under Font Asset
3) Fallback Font Assets
4) Glyph Adjustment Table
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project with TextMesh package installed.
2. Window > TextMeshPro >TMP Importer> Import TMP Essential Resources
3. Hierarchy > right-click > 3D Object > Text - TextMeshPro
4. Project Window > Assets > TestMeshPro > Fonts & Materials
5. Select the "LiberationSans SDF - Fallback"
6. Change any property from Inspector tab
7. Settings > Reset
Properties of font asset do not reset.
Properties of font asset get reset.
Refer attached video.
Reproducible on: 2020.1.0a4, 2019.3.0b4, 2019.2.1f1
Package Version reproducible: 2.0.1,1.4.0
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
This Reset function is designed to only reset the dynamic data of the font asset which are the Glyph, Character and Font Features (Glyph Adjustment Table) as well as Atlas Texture content.