Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[TextMeshPro] Reset Functionality doesn't work for Font Asset
Reset Functionality doesn't work for Following Properties under Font Asset
3) Fallback Font Assets
4) Glyph Adjustment Table
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project with TextMesh package installed.
2. Window > TextMeshPro >TMP Importer> Import TMP Essential Resources
3. Hierarchy > right-click > 3D Object > Text - TextMeshPro
4. Project Window > Assets > TestMeshPro > Fonts & Materials
5. Select the "LiberationSans SDF - Fallback"
6. Change any property from Inspector tab
7. Settings > Reset
Properties of font asset do not reset.
Properties of font asset get reset.
Refer attached video.
Reproducible on: 2020.1.0a4, 2019.3.0b4, 2019.2.1f1
Package Version reproducible: 2.0.1,1.4.0
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Rendering Profiler module statistics are zero when Application.targetFrameRate is set
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name