Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.4.2 & 2.0.2
Found in [Package]
TextMeshPro Horizontal alignment does not work when '…' symbol is used
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "New Unity Project.zip"
2. In Hierarchy window, select "TextMeshPro Text"
3. In Inspector window, "Text Mesh Pro UGUI (Script)" -> "Main Settings" -> change "Alignment" to "Right"
Expected result: all of the characters are shifted to the right by the horizontal alignment
Actual result: the ''…" character is not affected by horizontal alignment
Reproducible with: 2017.4.29f1 (1.0.54 asset store), 2018.4.3f1 (1.4.1), 2019.1.9f1 (2.0.1), 2019.2.0b7 (2.0.1), 2019.3.0a7 (2.0.1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
Resolution Note (fix version 1.4.2 & 2.0.2):
This issue has been resolved. The fix will be included in the next release of the TMP package which will be version 1.4.2 for Unity 2018.4 and 2.0.2 for Unity 2019.x.