Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.4.2 & 2.0.2
Found in [Package]
TextMeshPro Horizontal alignment does not work when '…' symbol is used
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "New Unity Project.zip"
2. In Hierarchy window, select "TextMeshPro Text"
3. In Inspector window, "Text Mesh Pro UGUI (Script)" -> "Main Settings" -> change "Alignment" to "Right"
Expected result: all of the characters are shifted to the right by the horizontal alignment
Actual result: the ''…" character is not affected by horizontal alignment
Reproducible with: 2017.4.29f1 (1.0.54 asset store), 2018.4.3f1 (1.4.1), 2019.1.9f1 (2.0.1), 2019.2.0b7 (2.0.1), 2019.3.0a7 (2.0.1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display