Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
TextField's text is a label instead of an Input Field when the Visual Element is registered as an extension in Packman
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached "BugProgress2020.zip"
2. Go to Window -> Package Manager
3. Select any package in the Package Manager window
4. Observe the two fields below "CUSTOM EXTENSION"
Expected result: TextField's "I am a text input field but don't look like one!" text is in an Input Field
Actual result: TextField's "I am a text input field but don't look like one!" text is a label instead of an Input Field and can't be changed
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a21, 2020.1.11f1, 2020.2.0b9, 2021.1.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.13f1, 2020.1.0a20
Could not test with: 2018.4.28f1 (UIElements are not supported)
- The issue is not reproducible with a window in the Editor with a TextField VisualElement
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody