Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
TextField's text is a label instead of an Input Field when the Visual Element is registered as an extension in Packman
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached "BugProgress2020.zip"
2. Go to Window -> Package Manager
3. Select any package in the Package Manager window
4. Observe the two fields below "CUSTOM EXTENSION"
Expected result: TextField's "I am a text input field but don't look like one!" text is in an Input Field
Actual result: TextField's "I am a text input field but don't look like one!" text is a label instead of an Input Field and can't be changed
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a21, 2020.1.11f1, 2020.2.0b9, 2021.1.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.13f1, 2020.1.0a20
Could not test with: 2018.4.28f1 (UIElements are not supported)
- The issue is not reproducible with a window in the Editor with a TextField VisualElement
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"