Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Text is not displayed in builds when setting different fonts for different languages using GameObjectLocalizer
1. Open the attached 'LocalizationBugReport' project
2. Open the 'SampleScene'
3. Go to the 'Window -> Asset management -> Addressables -> Groups'
4. 'Build -> New build -> Default build script'
5. In the main menu bar go to the 'File -> Build settings -> Build and Run'
Expected result: Text is displayed under the 'With different fonts' label
Actual result: Text is not displayed when different fonts are used for different languages
Reproducible with: 2020.3.34f1, 2022.1.0b2, 2022.1.1f1
Not reproducible with: 2022.2.0a1, 2022.2.0a13
Could not test with: 2019.4.39f1 (compile errors), 2021.3.3f1 (infinite asset importing)
Reproducible on: macOS 11.6 (Intel)
- Issue is not reproducible in the Editor
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fields are not focused correctly when using UI Builder
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration