Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
Won't Fix in 5.6.X
"TestRunner" "PlayMode" test leaves behind "InitTestScene..." scene assets after test runs
1. Create a New Project
2. "Window" -> "Test Runner"
4. "Enable Playmode tests"
5. Restart Editor
6. "Create Playmode tests with methods"
7. Spam "Run All"
Fixed in: 2018.1.0a7
Expected Result: Spamming isn't allowed and only one test at a time is run, with only one temporary scene created for that one test
Actual Result: Only one test is run, but multiple scenes are created, leaving all untested scenes in the assets folder
Reproduced with: 2017.8.0a1, 2017.3.0b4, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.2p1, 5.6.4f1, 5.6.0f3
Did not reproduce on: 5.5.5f1(Play Mode tests were only implemented in 5.6)
Reproduced on both Windows 10 and mac 10.12.6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0