Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
Won't Fix in 5.6.X
"TestRunner" "PlayMode" test leaves behind "InitTestScene..." scene assets after test runs
1. Create a New Project
2. "Window" -> "Test Runner"
4. "Enable Playmode tests"
5. Restart Editor
6. "Create Playmode tests with methods"
7. Spam "Run All"
Fixed in: 2018.1.0a7
Expected Result: Spamming isn't allowed and only one test at a time is run, with only one temporary scene created for that one test
Actual Result: Only one test is run, but multiple scenes are created, leaving all untested scenes in the assets folder
Reproduced with: 2017.8.0a1, 2017.3.0b4, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.2p1, 5.6.4f1, 5.6.0f3
Did not reproduce on: 5.5.5f1(Play Mode tests were only implemented in 5.6)
Reproduced on both Windows 10 and mac 10.12.6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off