Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
TestRunner: "Create Test" multiple times creates deep hierarchy of folders (and asmdef) named "Tests"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open TestRunner
3. Hit "Create Test Assembly Folder" multiple times repeatedly (without going to Project view and changing the new item's name!)
4. Observe a hierarchy of folders and files all named "Tests", plus errors logged to console.
Expected result: When you're already inside a folder containing an Assembly Definition for unit tests, the button should be disabled
Reproduced in: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order