Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
TestRunner: "Create Test" multiple times creates deep hierarchy of folders (and asmdef) named "Tests"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open TestRunner
3. Hit "Create Test Assembly Folder" multiple times repeatedly (without going to Project view and changing the new item's name!)
4. Observe a hierarchy of folders and files all named "Tests", plus errors logged to console.
Expected result: When you're already inside a folder containing an Assembly Definition for unit tests, the button should be disabled
Reproduced in: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted