Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
TestRunner: "Create Test" multiple times creates deep hierarchy of folders (and asmdef) named "Tests"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open TestRunner
3. Hit "Create Test Assembly Folder" multiple times repeatedly (without going to Project view and changing the new item's name!)
4. Observe a hierarchy of folders and files all named "Tests", plus errors logged to console.
Expected result: When you're already inside a folder containing an Assembly Definition for unit tests, the button should be disabled
Reproduced in: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Undoing UDocument Sort Order does not take effect
- Read-only fields can be modified with the mouse dragger
- "Assembly for Assembly Definition File '*' will not be compiled" warning thrown, on creating a new project
- Game Object with Cast Shadows type set to Shadows Only flickers when illuminated by a Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning