Search Issue Tracker
Under Consideration for 1.5.X
Found in [Package]
Test with InputTestFixture fails or causes other tests to fail when running it with other tests
1. Open the attached project "InputTestFixtureBugSample"
2. Open the Test Runner window and switch to "PlayMode"
3. Click "Run All"
Expected result: All tests are successful
Actual result: TestB fails
Reproducible with: 1.5.0 (2020.3.46f1), 1.5.1 (2020.3.46f1, 2021.3.24f1, 2022.2.17f1, 2023.1.0b14, 2023.1.0a12)
Couldn’t test with: 1.4.4 (2020.3.46f1) (Compilation error)
1. If running TestA and TestB, TestB fails
2. If running TestB and TestC, TestC fails
3. If running TestA and TestC, both are successful
4. If running TestB alone, it is successful
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform